Friday, January 30, 2009

Need... Sleep.....

Too tired right now to think straight, so just a recap. Khaotíc is level 17 now, she got her Wailing Caverns run, and my sister tagged along with her newest baby hunter and got a new pet while we were in there. Then we hopped over to Moon Guard and Khlar ran Gwyn and Treng thru RFC. I'm going to have a talk with whatever controls the loot tables, we had nothing but caster drops for both runs. Khlar's herbalism is at 250-something, I was way over-optimistic about how fast I could level it. He should reach 300 tomorrow or Sunday night.

Slow NPC is slow.

Boogga has his first raid tomorrow night, we're doing a guild 25-man Sartherion run. Hope I don't embarrass myself too badly.

I need to find a way to keep my cat from getting crazy-hyper right when I'm going to bed. Hearing him tear around my room after the lights go out is not conducive to a good night's sleep, especially since he likes to terrorize my poor turtles when he feels I'm not giving him enough attention.

I'm off to bed now before I fall asleep at my desk......Zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment