Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ding-a-ling


Today was Level Khaotíc Day, she's up to 15 now. Kaled ran her thru RFC again to finish up her quests, then they took a trip to Westfall and did Deadmines. That was kind of annoying 'cause she died twice when I wasn't paying attention to the patrols, and the only thing that dropped for her was the cloak off of Van Cleef. Gonna run it again a few times and try to get the belt and polearm. Next on the list- Wailing Caverns!

Duoing them has been easier than I thought it would be, even with the lag issues. I have learned though it's not a good idea for them to both be in Orgrimmar at the same time hehe.

I was going to pick herbs with Taurros for Kaled's inscription, but Winterspring was strangely empty of herbs, plus I started falling asleep at the keyboard. Will do a nice long(er) post tomorrow, for now it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment