Friday, November 13, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

Kaledain and Khaotic did their last Ravasaur daily today! (And got achievements for it, go figure. Apparently I was never able to do it for 5 days straight.)


Ta-da!!!


Their names are Sarnor (Kaled's) and Jess (Khaotic's), "swift" and "fang" respectively in the Drow tongue.

Still got a couple preparations to do, but I'll be transferring them later today. Woohoo!


Later: They are moved!

And Arvoss and Windstar have done the entire Wrathgate quest chain. Arvoss got pretty peeved during the battle in Undercity, because everything was either yanking him around or throwing him up against the walls. (Seriously, I mean everything was doing it. >.>)

Going to be working on some more Shaurria RPs for the next few days. Not exactly sure what I'm going to be doing, but hopefully whatever I wind up doing will go well. /crosses fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment