Friday, December 12, 2008

I have a blog...

So, I never would have thought I would make a blog, but after reading several others' blogs for months now, I figured it's about time to jump on the bandwagon. What I really wanted was a place to post my experiences in WoW and in real life, to put my stories that I occasionally write, and to just put my thoughts down and get them out of my head. :)
And now it's after midnight and I have to work in the morning. Ugh, this was not a great time to start this. Well, I'll put more stuff down later. Goodnight to anyone that happens to be reading this. Zzzzzz...

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm impressed with the volume of stories you've posted in such a short time. Looks like a good read for a sunny Friday afternoon (I don't work on Friday so that is my day to read.)

    ReplyDelete