Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday's over, now back to work!

/Zzzzzz

Wha? I'm awake.

Work was surprisingly busy the last couple days. You'd think everyone would be eating leftovers, but apparently not.

Ran a couple heroics with Boogga, Utgarde Keep and Nexus. UK was pretty easy, although nothing dropped for Boo. We had run Nexus a few days ago without much trouble, but tonight we got tromped everywhere. Still cleared the instance, but Boo had a 27g repair bill. Ouch.

After the instances were over, I hopped over to Sholazar for the Oracle daily that I had been waiting for, and Boogga got a new friend to cheer him up til he gets his spirit beast.

He is noisy! His name is Greek for "warlike spirit." Since he's a ghost pet, and likes to fight himself all the time, I figured it was a good fit.

I'm working on another story, I'll try to finish it in the next few days. Not gonna say anything else about it, it's a surprise. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment