Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ding finally

Boogga leveled at last, 79 now and one more level to go. Between pew-pewing, throwing hapless rats to basilisks, and flying hither and yon, he is almost halfway to 80 already, might reach it tomorrow. Guild is being rather annoying as everyone wants to run heroics, and Boogga hasn't been in an instance since Violet Hold at 77 (my new favorite instance btw). I'm hoping his gear will be ok once he hits 80 'cause I don't think he'll be in much else besides heroics for awhile.

Got bored at one point while questing, so I did something a little different: I put Samurai on aggressive and just followed her around for awhile. It's fun, but it's a good idea to make sure you're alone when you do that (I was), because she chased down everything. Don't want to tick people off because my cat is stealing kills. But she got a ton of xp that way. :)

I think I've finally decided to level my Nelf boomkin Alanon next. Don't want my alliance guild to think I've forgotten them.

-Happy Hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh boomkin fun! I loved the time I was booming it up on my own druid. Grats on 79! You're soooo close! =D

    ReplyDelete