Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So you want to write a story

Found a nice post written by TooManyAnnas about writing a story for your character. I've been following many of the guidelines she lists, but it was nice reading the things I didn't know, and knowing that there were a few things I was doing right. Go check it out, if you're interested.

I haven't been posting much game-type stuff lately, I know, so here's a recap of what I've been up to:

Alanon is 91% of the way thru 79, he will hit 80 tomorrow before Boogga's raid if it kills me. Speaking of Boogga, he has 4 pieces of his t7 set now, don't remember if I've mentioned it before. Barraccus is level 70 and is building up rest for when I get his backstory caught up, while leveling his inscription. I'm hoping to have it maxed soon.

Boogga's chimaera Gwaihera dinged 80 on Friday, I was going to take her to the raid but we had to call it, as no one showed up. We went Monday instead and cleared Naxx and OS. Gwai did a good job, but Boo's dps took a hit, as I expected. I switched her out for Samurai when we got to Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad.

Caelàn is up to 34 and is busy keeping all 3 of her pets up with her. She ought to have her horse soon, she is over halfway thru revered and she hasn't touched Southshore or Stranglethorn yet. Khaotíc is 33 or 34, can't really remember which right now. I'm looking at hitting level 40 with her ASAP, and running her thru instances to collect her mail armor will help with that. She is sticking with Alti as she levels, so pet leveling hasn't been an issue. I'll have some work to do getting Maelthra caught up tho. :(

Can't think of anything else, it's late and I need to crash. Til next time Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment