Friday, April 24, 2009

Plugging along

I'm taking a short break from writing right now to focus more on the game. I am working on a couple things, just not trying to rush them. I'll post 'em when they're ready. I'll still do regular posts though, so the blog won't be dead.

Got a couple levels for some alts recently, my shaman Rajast is steadily making his way up there. Quae just recently got a present from Alanon, so she will hopefully get going too, leveling her has been slow lately. And Khaotíc is still working on catching up to Kaled. She'll be bumming instance runs for now, I think.

Boogga got a couple pieces of new gear from 25-man Naxx, so he's finally hit-capped without having to go back to his old gear. Guild is running Tues. & Thurs. nights now, so I'm trying to go those nights, then Alanon gets his raiding nights on the weekends.

I am tentatively looking for a good RP server, if anyone has any suggestions. I've had the idea of transferring Kaled and Khaotíc to an RP realm once they get higher, at least to level 70. Right now I'm thinking of either Feathermoon, Wrmrest Accord, or if all else fails, Moon Guard since I already have a couple toons there. I'm not in a hurry to decide, though, they still have a while to go before they'd be ready.

Barraccus' inscription is at 441 currently. He'll probably be my first toon to max his crafting profession, unless Alanon gets his alchemy up first. Boogga's leatherworking has been stalled for a while now, so I don't know when he'll get it maxed.

That's all I can think of now, so til next time Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment