Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to... Me?

Yup, my sister and I dinged another level today IRL. To be honest, however, I've found that the older I get, the less I really care about it. Maybe I'm getting old. >.>

Not a whole lot going on in-game. RP has seemed a bit slow lately (or maybe I'm just a bit out of the loop) and my work schedule has been flip-flopping around the last couple weeks, which I think has been contributing to my tiredness lately. Seriously, I've worked the exact same schedule for over a year, if I haven't complained about it yet obviously I'd like it to continue that way.

Also I've been sketching again, and here's the latest results. I don't feel that either of these are finished yet, per se, but I don't know when they will be, so figured I'd put them up anyway. Here's Pitch and Shaur, being cute together-


And Pitch's cat form. I can see a number of things wrong with this, but most of them are because the paper was too small for the finished project, so this will probably be a complete redo. For now, however, this is roughly what he looks like-


I'm almost ready to finish moving my characters around, so that will be my main focus for the next few days. And I have the money ready and waiting thanks to tax returns, so that's one worry gone. So, yea, my character list will be changing quite a bit soon.

I think I had some other stuff to say but I can't remember it now. I'll try to have a real post in the next couple days, maybe even another story done (/looks at Shaur and Arvoss). So til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment