Sunday, December 27, 2009

Uugghh....

My sister has been sick for the last week or so, and now I'm catching it too. Good thing is I'm on my vacation now, so I don't have to go to work. Bad thing is that I'll probably be spending the entire week sick.



Taurros is 77 now and I plan on playing him more today, if I can. He's in Sholazar, so finishing up in there, then doing the Har'koa/Hodir chains ought to get him at least another level, maybe two with his heirlooms. He also got his dual-spec, so he is officially a kitty/tank now. He's broke now too, but I don't really need any more money except for training; he and Zuuluu both have their Cold Weather Flying and epic flying so I don't really have anything left to spend on.

I've been slacking off on Arvoss, he hasn't been in a heroic for a couple days now. I might try to pick it up again in a day or two but it really depends on how I'm feeling. Pitch has been getting restless the last couple days, so Arvoss might come back to Stormwind for some time off so that Pitch can go do stuff, without feeling guilty about leaving Shaur all alone.

Speaking of Shaur, she's been enjoying the holiday despite not really understanding it, and has even made presents for a few of her favorite people. Apparently she's a good whittler.

Pitch has formed a friendship with Skyborne, a druid that may be even more weird than he is. She's taken to bringing him "presents" of the fresh-killed variety, which he's happy with. Means he doesn't have to go hunting himself, hehe. He really does like her, though, even though she makes him go (O.o) a lot.



I'm pretty sure there was more I wanted to put up here, but my brain feels kinda scrambled right now. If I remember I'll edit it in or something. Happy Hunting!

Edit: You know, it's kinda hard to believe that Spirit Bond is over a year old now. And has over 6000 pageviews to boot. Never thought when I started it that it would get much attention, since there are a lot of other, "better" blogs out there. But it's been quite a ride so far, and I'm looking forward to what this year might bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment