Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tagged:Album Meme

Klinderas got me on the latest meme going around (I'm still not sure what that means >.>) so here is my attempt. The idea is to make up a music album with band name, title and pic.

I hope Klin doesn't mind if I copy/paste the instructions from his blog. >.>

The rules-
1 – Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random… Read More”
or click Here
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 – Go to “Random quotations”
or click Here
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 – Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click Here
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 – Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

Aaaannd, here's mine :P



It seems so....tame... :/

So now I tag....... anyone that reads this that hasn't been tagged yet! Muahaha!

Go forth and make your albums! And Happy Hunting!

2 comments:

  1. A meme is a cultural gene, as coined by Richard Dawkins. It's just an aspect of culture that can be quantified and tracked. Some memes are retained, others disappear - just like real genes. Think like how mini skirts are a long-lived meme, but leg warmers were not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, now I know. Saves me from having to Google it, hehe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete