Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First Naxx run

Boogga got into Naxx for the first time after a 25-man Archavon run, where he got his t7.5 gloves!!! He also had no less than 3 10k kill shot crits on Archavon. Mageddon came along and did over 1k DPS by himself. For Naxx I switched to Samurai, might bring Mag next time tho.

Naxx was a 10-man run. We cleared spider wing and military wing, then went to Patchwerk and downed him before some people had to leave and we called it. Had some nice drops, Boogga got some new leather boots from Faerlina and shoulders off the 4 Horsemen. I'm not sure how much I'm going to use the boots since he loses some +hit and int from his Dragonstompers, and he's just reached the hit cap so he kinda needs the +hit. I only got them because the rogues didn't want them. I'll play with them for now and see how they work, an Icewalker enchant might be good enough to get by.

He died almost at the start of the 4 Horsemen because I had no idea what the fight was like, but I got to watch it and think I'll be fine next time around.

He's almost honored with the Sons of Hodir, would be already except I have totally failed at doing dailies in favor of leveling Khlar's professions. He should get it tomorrow and then he'll have a nice shoulder enchant. Next I have to raise his Knights of the Ebon Blade rep so he can get the head enchant.

That's all I can think of for now, til next time Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment