Saturday, February 14, 2009

Altitis breaks out again

I totally skipped out on the Sartharion raid tonight. >.>

But... Khaotíc is level 22 now, and Khlar has reached 62. Fun stuff.

Khaotíc and Kaled had a lovely romantic evening of killing undead and trolls in Ghostlands. She is done with the Dar'khan chain and just has a couple more quests til she'll be done there. Might have gotten her higher but my PC started giving me fits so I called it a night with them.

They did have a little fun last night, Khaotíc had gotten TWO picnic baskets (no black dress yet though) and they both ran through the quest chain so they had some "party" clothes. Silvermoon was mostly deserted so they took advantage and had a little picnic. And yes, I took a few screenshots.


I have to say that I think Khaotíc looks rather stunning in that dress.






Oops, how'd that last one get in there? >.>

I'm having a bit of trouble again with the story of Khlar I was working on. Seems that my writer's block isn't dead yet, it just switched targets. I will get it done soon though, I promise.
Til next time, Happy Hunting! (and watch out for Peddlefeet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment