Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life-saving Macro!!

Okay that might be an overstatement, but doesn't everyone hate the Ashwood brand Tournament quest? Or is kissing frogs really that much fun? (It isn't for me!) Soooo... I came up with this simple macro to make it quicker, easier, and less traumatic for my toons.

/use Warts-B-Gone Lip Balm
/target Lake Frog
/kiss

And that's it! Just be sure to run around, it seems to target whichever frog you're closest to, and you don't want to keep targeting the same one, amirite?

Not much going on right now. Lark is starting her heroic grind, and trying to run some TOC/ICC 5-mans in between. The RNG hates her though. :(

Shaurria and Davoss have gotten a few levels between them. I'm thinking of grinding up the badges for a leather heirloom for Shaur, although I've been considering bringing Rajast over to Feathermoon (he's 48 now!) and if I do he'll be bringing a chestpiece and shoulders with him. Oh, and pally tanking has been a blast so far. Dav really does seem OP at times.

And can't think of anything else. Like I said, it's been pretty quiet. Also need sleep, so Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment