Monday, May 17, 2010

Alanon's Plan: Part 1

Oh hey, look! It's another chat log. >.>

_______________

Aríen slides off Faithful and ties his reins.

Alanón smiles at Aríen.

Aríen boggles at the cats.

Pitchblàck says: Don't judge

Pitchblàck says: We are cats after all

Alanón says: Some of us more so than others

Aríen says: Umm, yea, I just don't think I can join you all the way up there

Pitchblàck mock-glares at Alanón.

Alanón says: Hello love

Aríen smiles at Alanón.

Alanón jumps down to the cannon's base.

Alanón says: Up here should be fine, so long as you both can hear

Pitchblàck says: Kay

Aríen starts scritching Alanon's shoulders.

Alanón says: Pitch, have you seen or spoken with Iluthian lately?

Pitchblàck says: Nope, haven't seen him around

Alanón says: Do you know if he's met Shaurria yet?

Aríen says: Is that the druid Kal mentioned?

Pitchblàck says: Not that I know of

You raise your eyebrow inquisitively at Alanón.

Alanón says: Yes

Aríen says: ....She was, uh, pretty mad at the time, too

Alanón says: What Pitch has told me about him has reminded me of a few things, which I should have thought of before

Pitchblàck says: Mhmm?

Alanón says: You say Shaur is an orphan

Pitchblàck says: Yep. She has Arvoss though, she does alright

Alanón says: That is one of my concerns

Pitchblàck says: Oh?

Alanón says: You saw how Iluthian reacted toward death knights. Unfortunately his opinion is a common one

Aríen frowns.

Pitchblàck twitches his ears.

Pitchblàck says: So?

Alanón says: If word got back to the Circle about a young druid living alone, with no parents... What do you think they'd do?

Aríen blinks. "Hmm..."

Alanón says: And if they hear she's living with a death knight, you can believe they will react that much faster

Pitchblàck says: ....... They wouldn't

Alanón says: Yes they would

Pitchblàck says: But Arvoss wouldn't stand for that. He'd fight them to keep her here.

Alanón says: That is what I hope to avoid

Aríen looks worriedly up at Pitch.

Pitchblàck says: How?

Alanón eyes Aríen.

Alanón says: That's why I asked you to come here

Aríen says: ...Me?

Alanón says: Because my idea will indirectly affect you, because you're with me

Aríen raises her eyebrow inquisitively at Alanón.

Pitchblàck says: .... and? What's the idea?

Alanón says: I would like to officially adopt Shaur

Aríen says: ....Oh

Pitchblàck blinks.

Pitchblàck says: .......That could work....

Aríen looks thoughtful.

Alanón says: If she is my charge, the Circle couldn't touch her

Aríen nods slowly.

Alanón says: She could live here with Arvoss unopposed

Pitchblàck says: But would they let you?

Alanón says: I think so. They don't seem to know about her yet, and if we simply don't mention Arvoss...

Pitchblàck says: ..... but will Arvoss let you?

Alanón says: That is a small problem. How well do you know him?

Pitchblàck says: Not very, aside from getting on his bad side a time or two

Alanón snickers at Pitch.

Aríen gives a slight chuckle.

Alanón says: I need to get his permission first, and if he gives it, see what Shaur thinks

Pitchblàck nods.

Pitchblàck says: I'll bet she agrees

Alanón says: So, do you know where Arvoss is, roughly?

Pitchblàck says: Somewhere near Icecrown, that's all I know

Alanón says: The Citadel?

Pitchblàck nods again.

Alanón says: Then I can find him

Alanón looks back at Aríen.

Alanón says: Would you like to be there?

Aríen says: Sure. I wouldn't mind meeting him myself, actually.

Alanón nods.

Alanón says: I'm heading back myself, so I'll probably track him down tomorrow. Sound good?

Aríen nods at Alanón.

Pitchblàck says: Good luck. He can be a bit... touchy

Alanón says: But he cares for Shaur, more than himself it seems. If he can see that this is best for her, he'll agree

Alanón says: So. I'll see you next time I'm in town, little brother

Pitchblàck says: Yep

You pounce on top of Alanón.

Aríen smiles at you.

Alanón says: .... Pitch

Pitchblàck snickers.

Pitchblàck says: Goodbye, big brother

Aríen chuckles.

Aríen gently pats you.

Pitchblàck purrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment