Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lark Got Him



Did a quick fly-by since she was heading up to Freya anyway, and he was in the middle of the gorillas. I had to fly all the way to Hemet's camp to stable Tuah, then switch specs and rush back, all the while thinking, "I'm gonna get back there and he'll be dead/tamed/gone." But obviously, he was still there! Tame went off without a hitch, even though my hands were shaking so bad I could hardly hit my buttons.

Got an idea or two for a name, but I'm still thinking on it. He will need a name before she brings him out ICly, but I'm trying to think of a suitably epic story for him, so I'm not in too much of a rush.

Kinda feel bad for Booggah, I spent sooo much time looking for him, and now the hunter that tames him has less than 2 weeks played time. >.>

And final note - OMYGOLLY IGOTHIMIGOTHIMIGOTHIM! *squees*

1 comment: