Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I don't know how this happens

I tamed this guy on a whim, because I liked the white owls around Avianna's shrine. He went immediately into the stables, so Lark could go on and camp for Ban'thalos as I originally intended. Banny was being a brat and never popped for the 6 or so hours Lark sat there, so I finally gave it up and went to do dailies. I remembered this guy and pulled him back out of the stable, just to get a feel for him and see if he was a keeper.

Long story short, I'm in love with him. Go figure.

He really is a pretty boy- he's got brown markings on his head and wings that aren't really noticeable until you look close. And he was grabbing and holding aggro like a champ, even with Lark and Pitch both whaling on the mob. And I've always liked owls anyway- that's one of the reasons I'm camping Ban'thalos, so I'd have an owl that's also a ferocity pet. Lark will keep looking for Banny, but until she gets him this guy will keep her pretty happy.

...he really needs a name, though.




The new 4.2 dailies are pretty fun, although I sometimes feel a bit guilty about punting the poor turtles. They have shells, I know, but still! All my guys are a bit behind the majority as far as marks go, since I think I've managed to skip a day or two's dailies on all 4 toons at some point, but I'm not in a terrible rush, so I'm fine with it. I do kinda wish the rest would all get farther into the Firelands, just so I'd have less competition when I'm pet-camping. >.>




Lark's raid group did manage to kill Cho'gall after the patch (yay nerfs? :P) We tried out Firelands, but weren't able to do any major progress on the bosses, so we just killed trash. We had some epics drop and most of us got to friendly with the Avengers of Hyjal, so it was still fairly profitable. We'll be heading back in later this week, after smashing some more BoT/BWD. Nef was still a bit beyond us last time, but we'll get him yet.




Pitch is doing pretty well, though he doesn't have a raid of his own yet. Honestly, I don't know if I'll be raiding on more than 1 toon at a time, so until I get bored with Lark or her raid calls it quits, he'll probably just sit out. He did have enough Justice points after the patch to pick up 2 pieces of his tier 11, which I gemmed and enchanted for tanking, so I finally feel like I can tank reasonably well with him. Still would like more tank-specific pieces, but unless I want to re-work his current kitty gear... well, yea. Ahune did decide to be nice and give him a frostling, and now he's up to 113 pets!

Can't think of much else. Rill is up to 84 now, so he might yet be my next to cap. I've been wanting to level Taurros too, so after Rill I may be back on Horde-side. I'm still debating seeing if I can improve Turron's tanking gear and instancing him the rest of the way (he's still 83), but haven't made up my mind yet. And honestly, I've been focusing so much on my main characters that I haven't been doing much alting lately. The other games I play have been a bit neglected as well, although I did briefly get back to Rift. For now, at least, I think my high-levels will be getting the most attention, although we'll see how long that lasts.

So that's about it. Til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment