Monday, November 1, 2010

"Here with you..."

She heads to bed ahead of him as he puts Riptik down for the night. He joins her there in short order. She turns to face him as he settles at her side. "Barraccus," she asks softly. "Do you ever have any regrets about what happened to you?"

He looks at her curiously. "You mean being a death knight, and everything that came with it," he states, and she nods. He frowns slightly in thought, rolling to his back and staring at the ceiling. "No," he says finally, then looks at her again. "I wouldn't change a thing, no matter what I went through to get here. If anything did change, I most likely wouldn't have met you, Quae."

She frowns now, looking uncertain. "So your family dying, all the torture you went through.... You wouldn't change any of that?"

He shakes his head. "I know it sounds terrible, but Quae... I would go through it all again, so long as I knew that in the end I would be here with you."

She looks at him without answering for a minute, then she reaches over to gently stroke his cheek. His hand comes up to cover hers as it comes to rest on his chest. She can feel his heart beating under her arm, and she smiles.




_______________________

This is basically what was going through my mind when I did this picture. (So everyone get your minds out of the gutter! >.>) Haven't done anything RP-wise with these two for ages, and I miss them. I'm still not sure exactly when I'll move them to Feathermoon, but it'll probably be soon. Anyways, enjoy zee artz!

No comments:

Post a Comment