Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fire Festival Shenanigans

Yay holidays! >.>

You can probably guess what I've been doing the last several days. Bonfires give good xp and money, so I've been trying to do those on as many toons as possible. Also been getting achievements...


Yes, I went and got the Horde fires just so Lark could have the complete set. Did it on Shaurria too, just for a headstart on getting her Spirit of Summer pet.

Speaking of pets, Pitch has his already. It happened to be pet #75 for him, so he got a little extra bonus. Yay.



I also got Zuluu his pet. Taurros already has his from last year, so he'll probably skip it unless I want the gold. And Zuluu leveled! /gasp! He's 72 now. Playing a rogue still feels awkward and monotonous, though, so I still don't know when I'll get around to leveling him the rest of the way.

I suddenly remembered that you could trade in Stone Keeper Shards for Wintergrasp commendations. Lark and Alanon both had well over 300 each, so I traded in all of them and mailed them to Kaledain. He officially has his frostwolf Fog now. Yippee!


Davoss is up to 29. I took a break from leveling to skill up his blacksmithing, which is coming along nicely. I have yet to level a blacksmith beyond 240-ish, so hopefully I'll be able to stick with it on him.

I'm still writing and doing art-stuff, so ought to have some new stuff soonish. For the time being, have a Shaur:
I really love how this turned out. And I want to hug her. >.>

Speaking of Shaur, she's 73 and on the Wrathgate chain. Moving Rajast over with his 2 heirlooms has helped a LOT. It doesn't hurt that she gets 12k/24k xp from each of the bonfires, either...

I think that's about all that's happened this week. Need sleep now, so Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment