Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm not dead

Yes I know it's been awhile, but haven't had much of anything going on. I've been taking a semi-break from raiding, most stories I've come up with have fizzled before I finish them, and I just recently started trying out Runes of Magic (No I am NOT quitting WoW, it's mostly just for a change of pace).

So what exactly have I been doing? Working mostly, and I've been tired enough when I get home that I usually just plop in front of the computer and tinker til bed. I am debating making a pvp movie (will be my first!) involving Kaled and Khaotic, but I haven't even started recording stuff for it or anything, so it's still a work in progress.

I've spent alot of my playtime on the Feathermoon server. I've made 2 Alliance alts there and 1 Horde, just to see what goes on so I can try to decide where I'm going to transfer Kaled & Khaotic. My troll hunter is level 12, and I have a level 20 Nelf druid and a level 58 human death knight. Arvoss, the death knight, hasn't done much of anything but RP and skill up his professions since he left Acherus, though I'm going to start leveling him soon. Shaurria the druid is my "main" right now. I had almost forgotten how much fun a lowbie druid can be, and I'm getting a little excited for all my druids about the new cat/bear skins that are coming with the next patch. When the patch goes live, Shaurria will look something like this-

Now, they are on an RP server, so yes I've been roleplaying them. I've actually got a pretty nice storyline going with my sister and a friend, and will be doing introductions soon, probably in the next blog post.

My computer has been having issues again lately, so I may be taking a vacation from raiding or anything else serious until the new one is finished. If that's the case, I'll be leveling alts, and hey! more time for the blog! I hope, hehe.

Going to end this with another movie. I recorded Arvoss' walk through Stormwind, when he gets his pardon from King Varian Wrynn. The song in the background is "Micah", by Russian Circles, and I've been thinking of it as Arvoss' theme song, kinda. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment