Friday, July 24, 2009

Kaled & Khaotic reach level 60!


And as soon as I can wrap up the Darrowshire questline, they are heading to Outland at last. But why did I wait? Couple reasons- firstly, epic ground mount. Faster escapes when I run thru everything in my path is always good. Also, not every quest out there is available at level 58. I'm toying with the idea of taking them to Zangarmarsh first, and doing Hellfire Peninsula later. Also, I have rushed thru content so much for most of my toons; I wanted to do some of the quests that I haven't done before (like the Darrowshire chain). Call me nostalgic if you will, but eh.

My sister on her druid & I were going to finish the questline tonight, but we ran into a snag. Seems the Battle of Darrowshire quest bugs out sometimes. When we went to do our quest, there were mobs and guards running all over the place, and no sign of the NPCs anywhere. We might have to wait for Tuesday's reset to be able to finish it. :(


Will finish up the story once we do complete it. Then it's on to Outland, with a brief stopover to do Warlord's Command (love that quest and haven't done it since Boogga reached 60).

And it is once again waaay too late, and I need sleep. Til next time Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment