Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shaurria: A Night At the Pig & Whistle

Inspired by Tuesday night's awesome rp.


Shaur with her two friends Aleros the druid and Aely the pally.


Sitting with Aely. Shaur is kinda attached to her.


Overlooking her domain from the stair railing.

She had a really good time despite the fact that she was missing Arvoss (he's still in the Plaguelands). Aleros helped alot by playing with her a couple times. I should have gotten a couple screenshots of that. >.>

She also couldn't find Windstar, so she didn't have her regular friends around her. It made her more nervous than usual, but she actually found it easier to just go up to people and say hi. I am starting to realize, however, that my little druid has some major issues. Hmm.

I think I'll have Arvoss' story done before I finish Kaled & Khaotic's, so I might post part 1 of that soon. Til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment