Friday, September 21, 2012

Adventures in Undead-Controlling...

Okay, so that's a lousy title. But anyways.

Bear had a post a few days ago about his son's adventures while playing with the DK's Control Undead spell. He had so much fun, in fact, that I got rather inspired to try this out myself. Turns out Northrend has a lot of undead (go figure, right?), and... well, here are the results of my (and Barraccus'!) little trip.


He's even smiling for the camera!

"Muahahahahahahaha!"

He comes with a mount!

The chicken-face makes him look cuter, imo.

He um, has nice axes?

This is perhaps the fugliest thing I've ever seen.

My own personal banshee! Although I like Booggah's Banshee better...

This one didn't cost any runic power!

Ok, this guy? Level 80 elite. Bring it, suckers.


Does being undead make him a Varghoul? >_>


I though this guy would be more impressive than the slayer. He wasn't-- a wet blanket hits harder.


Would this be a new form of teabagging? >_>

"Ok, I like this guy."


"Guys, I have a confession to make. I... I have a Disturbed Soul...."

I want one of these for a perma-pet so bad. Whaddaya say, Blizzard?

Or one of these. I won't be picky. >_>

"I think I rescued this guy a little too late."

My own personal banner-bearer!

Comes with bombs.

"Hey Drakuru I'm stealing one of your servants, kay?"

I think-- I think-- that I found all the controllable undead in Northrend. I may make another trip sometime to make sure, though. XD

And final note? Thrym, sadly, is immune to control. But I can still dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment