Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blahs again..

This is me trying to make a blog post when I'm tired and cranky....

I've been trying to consolidate (I think that's the right word?) all my alts onto 1 or 2 servers besides Feathermoon, because it's hard as heck having them all scattered around everywhere. I'm almost done with that now, finally. Andrano and Carrienne (yes, I had to change her name's spelling /sulk) are now on Wyrmrest Accord, and just a few days ago Disappear finally joined them.

I had to level her up to 31 so I wouldn't have to dump most of her gold, and in the process she finished one of the goals I wanted for her.


I hate the mechstriders, so there was no way I'd be buying one for her to ride. She had a Tyrael's charger that worked for awhile, but I wanted something less flashy for her, and since she was already in dwarf lands a ram seemed the most obvious. His name is Smoky. XD

I kept seeing Magria running around the Regrowth whenever I'd take Rheugan or Pitch to do Molten Front dailies, and it finally got to be too much. So Lark's spirit cat Kao had a color-change.


I felt kinda bad releasing Gondria, but since I don't think Booggah's Spectre is going anywhere, and I can also tame him/her on Arnen or Kaled when they level high enough, it wasn't too bad.

I have been a leveling fiend with Roebar lately. He's 68 now, and by the time I'm done he and Rheugan will have their Outland dungeonmaster achievements, since that's how I've been leveling him. Kinda tempted to go finish off their classic dungeons, but I think that'll wait til I'm really bored.

RP is still moving along. I hate to admit it, but I've been in such a slump for the past... I don't even remember how long, that I've been mostly letting other people come up with ideas, and then rolling with them. So far it's been working, and I'm interested in where the Gilnean plot is going to wind up.

Roebar is fun to RP, and I'm enjoying him a lot, but most of my focus has been going into Rheugan. Which has been difficult, as he just doesn't want to "talk" to me much lately. Poor dude has a lot of stuff going on, and most of it is stuff he just doesn't want to be known, so... I just kinda have to go with it.


I do wish he would cheer up though. I can't really remember the last time he was really happy, and it's starting to affect me a bit too.  >.>

It's not all Rheu's fault, either. There's stuff at work that has been wearing at me since I got back from Feathermeet, and I'm just bad at handling this kind of stuff. I will say this, though- If you shop regularly at a certain grocery store, and that store just happens to go through a full store-wide reset, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FIND EVERYTHING. Seriously people, we have lots of employees- just ask where to find things instead of complaining where everyone can hear you. Listening to someone bad-mouth my store is not going to encourage me to help you out....

And I will leave my rant at that. Now I'm going to go try and cheer myself up in-game. Til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment