Thursday, August 30, 2012

Patch 5.0!

Been tinkering with things since the patch, and so far this is what I've come up with:

  • The talent trees are awesome but all kinds of confusing too.
  • I keep finding myself taking the same talents on different toons (druids/hunters/death knights/etc.). Not sure how I feel about this yet.
  • Every time Lark's Dire Beast summons a tiger, I imagine it's Tuah. XD
  • Druid stag form is the awesomest thing ever and I love Blizzard just for that.
I got inspired to do a little random taming today, so Lark has 2 new(ish) pets. First, sis's pally came with me to Blackwing Lair, where Lark's corehound Fauth found himself in a new skin. This was kind of a last-ditch effort to see if I keep him, since he's been on the list of "will release if needed." Still not sure if I'm keeping him, but I'll see how I like him this way in the meanwhile.



After that, I checked Petopia and noticed that the Black Stalker, who hadn't been tamable in the beta, was now flagged as being tamable. Since I wasn't sure when I'd be able to get some folks together for SSC, I went ahead and headed over to Underbog to check.



I've liked this name for awhile, but never found a pet that it clicked on. I think it suits this fella pretty well, though. Again, not sure if I'll keep him since he is kinda "buggy" and bugs creep me out a bit, but for now I'm waiting and seeing.




Wyrmrest-Zuuluu has been getting some leveling love. He's up to 13 in 2 days, with comparatively little playtime, and I'm having fun with him. I'll have to write something up for him sometime; he's been getting stuck in my head almost as bad as Rheugan at times.

And... stags. Have I mentioned I can't get enough of the stags?

Rheugan- "I'm watching you..."

 
Lathenil

Pitch

Pitch and Kyraine. Yes, he's sitting while she's riding him. Lazy thing. XD

The only annoying thing is they jump in the air when you hit the spacebar- in order to rear up like Pitch is doing, you have to do the /mountspecial. Good thing I already have it macro'd.  >.>

Rheugan's been running LFR again the last couple days, mostly testing to see if the new loot system might be kinder on him. It hasn't- every boss kill so far has given him some gold and that's it. Guess all I can do is keep trying, right?

I've gone back to camping for a blue Madexx for Booggah fairly hard-core again, in fact I'm trying to stay up tonight to watch for him. Sis tamed him earlier on her worgen Maxwill (red this time!), so I have a timer, and I'm off tomorrow so I can sleep late. I just hope he doesn't spawn in green again... or black. Knowing my luck, that's probably what he'll do. XD

I've still been playing Star Wars:TOR as well as getting back into LotRO a bit. My guys on Windfola just got themselves a bigger house, since I ran out of space to put stuff. The summer festival is going on, too, so they have a hammock for the yard and Elgo got himself a new horse. I still want to do stuff on Laurelin, too- hopefully I don't get distracted until it's too late. >.<


That's all I can think of for now, and I have camping I need to get back to. Til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment