Sunday, January 2, 2011

Round-up



Lark is finally geared for heroics. My first attempt to get her in one ended up in Throne of Tides, where we had a wipefest on the first boss until people called it quits and dropped group. After that I was afraid to try again, until I got in a group consisting entirely of people I know. That one went much, much better.

But for the record, heroic Grim Batol is hard.

Her pets are all 85 now except for Fauth, and her newest baby Vanj. (I fail and haven't taken a pic of him yet.) I took Lark out to Skettis a couple weks ago and farmed up the shadow dust/scrolls to summon Gezzerak, so she now has 3 tank pets. This will most likely be it for her, at least until she tames Sambas and Karoma. But they'll have the advantage of being 85 already, so pet-leveling will be a non-issue.

Pitch is 82 and a half, I need to work on him more. Barraccus is nearly 81 as well, and will probably be my next to cap after Pitch. After that, I'm not sure. I may get Alanon up next, but I also have my hordies to level, and my lower-level alts... Well, I'll figure it out when the time comes.

Speaking of baby alts, Rheugan is up to 30. Davoss just dinged 46, and my human hunter Arnen is 18. Alanon is "dual-classed" now as a mage, and has arcane-blasted his way up to 42. I've tinkered on Shaurria and Quae too, but neither of them has leveled yet. Rillian has dropped his enchanting (because I only have patience to level one enchanter, and Pitch was already capped) in favor of flower-picking, and will possibly be gathering/archeologying his way to max, although I would like to run some dungeons with him as well. And Arvoss is waiting for Shaur, so I can duo them most of the way.

I have several things I want to write, but I'm having a severe case of "dunwanna", so yea. I will try to pound something out soonish, but not sure when it will be exactly. Just keep watching.

All in all, I'm really happy so far with the expansion in general. There are a few annoyances (like the guild rep cap), but mostly it's been a blast to play. I'm hoping once I can start raiding it will continue to be fun.

And now, it's late, I have to get up early, and I need sleep. Til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment