Monday, July 12, 2010

Short Post Is Short

Writer's block is being annoying again, but I am still doing art stuff at least, might even finish something today. We'll see.

My GM on Gilneas is back at last! We may be raiding again soon (I hope I hope), yay!

I've been lazy on WoW lately, but my LOTRO warden is up to 17 already. Rajast and Davoss are clamoring for attention, however, so I'll probably spend some time on one or both of them today.

I made that new blog I was talking about. It's over here. Blogspot has been pretty good to me so far, so I'm sticking with them. So... that will be where I'll be posting most of my random thoughts, and Spirit Bond will be strictly WoW, mostly RP stuff I'm thinking. Most of my "update" posts will be on the new one, along with stuff from the other games I play, and maybe some real-life stuff. Maybe. If I feel like posting it. >.>

Sooo, can't think of anything else right now. Til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment