Friday, July 9, 2010

Iiiit's Shammy Time!

Yea, yea, it's a dumb title. Oh well. :P

I left Rajast at about 57 1/2, and finally felt inclined to finish off that last level and get him to Outlands. Also, I've never taken screenshots of my toons going through the Portal and figured it was time to change that.


Rajast: "Ooooooooh."

And as usually happens, once he got to Thrallmar I just didn't want to leave him, so before I knew it he hit 60. I've been putting every talent point into Enhancement, so this means he has two buddies to run around with now!

(And yes, I probably will come up with names for them eventually. I seem to be a name-aholic. >.>)

His raptor can take a break now, too. Because flying is so much better than running through all the baddies.



That's about all I accomplished today, aside from more LOTRO. I've started debating making a second blog, so I can put more random stuff over there and make this one more of an RP blog. Haven't made up my mind, though, and I think that's a project for one of my days off, anyway.

So, til next time Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment