Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pitch and Lark: Thinking About It

Epic RP is Epic!

The bad guy- err, girl, is dead, Pitch and friends are no longer haunted, and everyone is happy (more or less >.>). Except maybe poor Yva, who got pretty beat up. (Stuff is here, last couple pages :D )

So now, what do my guys do? Lark is still looking for work, especially with a new baby gryphon to feed, and Pitch needs some way to keep from getting bored. They spent some time out in the Stormwind Harbor a couple nights ago, discussing this very thing.

Chatlog because I'm lazy. Also because I'm beginning to love them.

_________

You eye Wildlark up and down.

Wildlark raises her eyebrow inquisitively at you.

Pitchblàck says: .... comere

Wildlark settles in Pitch's lap.

Pitchblàck wraps arms around.

Pitchblàck says: You're not mad anymore, are you?

Wildlark says: No. But so help me, if you do something like that again....

Pitchblàck says: I won't. I might be dense sometimes, but I do learn fast

Wildlark leans back with a sigh.

Pitchblàck says: Nice view of the sunset from here

Wildlark says: Mhmm

Pitchblàck says: Have you thought any more about Northrend?

Wildlark says: Not really... why?

Pitchblàck shrugs.

Pitchblàck says: Just wondering I guess. I'd like to show you some of the places there. Bet you'll like Sholazar

Wildlark grunts.

Pitchblàck says: You know they're almost at Arthas' throne room door. War will be over soon

Wildlark says: I suppose so.... Or else he'll just kill them all, and we'll start over

Pitchblàck says dryly, "Good to see you're being optimistic."

Wildlark grins faintly. "I try."

Pitchblàck says: Lark?

Wildlark says: Hmm?

Pitchblàck says: What's the real reason you don't want to go out there? Are you that afraid of dying?

Wildlark scowls. "No."

Wildlark says: It's not dying, Elune knows that it'll happen sooner or later. It's just... the futility, I guess

Pitchblàck says: How so?

Wildlark says: .... thinking of something happening out there, that would result in my death. And then I would just get up and go serve him in some way, instead of staying decently dead

Wildlark says: .... it'd be pointless

Pitchblàck says: So you just don't want to be worthless

Wildlark looks at Pitch oddly.

Wildlark says: I suppose that might be it

Wildlark sighs. "Guess it goes back to my family."

Pitchblàck cocks his head. "Hm?"

Wildlark says: I told you, remember? They wanted me to be my brother. Or better, maybe. Take his place as the family hero

Pitchblàck says: Hmm

Wildlark says: They just wanted bragging rights, you know. "Oh, guess what Lark did? She saved the entire army from gargoyles." Or something like that

Wildlark says: .... sometimes I think that's why my brother died. He either was trying too hard, and paid for it, or he died just to get away from them

Pitchblàck says: That's.... not very charitable

Wildlark snorts softly.

Wildlark says: They wouldn't care about "charitable"

Wildlark says: Anyway, I don't want to talk about them anymore

Wildlark snuggles back against him.

Wildlark says: .... sun's down

Pitchblàck grunts. "I'm too comfy to move."

Wildlark grins. "Then I guess so am I."

Pitchblàck says: .... would you think about it, though? That's all I ask

Wildlark turns her head to look at him.

Wildlark says: You don't give up, do you?

Pitchblàck says: Stubbornness seems to be a family trait

Wildlark smirks a bit.

Wildlark says: .... I'll think about it. No promises though

Pitchblàck says: That's all I ask for

Pitchblàck tightens his arms slightly.

Wildlark sighs contentedly.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, they are cute! Are you on twitter with the rest of us crazies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so far resisted Twitter. Not sure how much longer that's going to last, though. >.>

    ReplyDelete