Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 12 with no computer...

I think I'm slowly going nuts.

And my thumb drive died too. My dad has been in computers for as long as I can remember, and he's never heard of a thumb drive going bad. I'm starting to think I'm cursed.

I did get my RP night last week, and boy-oh-boy was it a busy one. Shaurria's friend Aleros was there and he started playing with both Shaur and my sister's druid Windstar. There were a LOT of druids there, a few of the others asked a few times if it was kitty night. >.>

There was a death knight there also, who decided that he HAD to talk with a paladin, the pally being a semi-regular that Shaur kind of knows. Now, this pally is socially-challenged enough to make Shaur seem normal by a long shot, and this death knight was not helping at all. It took Shaur, Windstar, another death knight, and another of the regulars, a warrior, to get him to take a hint and leave the pally alone.



The part that the dude needs for my computer was apparently bought from Ebay, which means who knows when he might get it. I'm still kinda hopeful that he may have gotten it and is working on it now, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I can't raid on my dad's PC, because I get an average of about 5fps anywhere. In Dalaran, of course, it's much, much worse, so I'm avoiding it whenever possible. So instead of instances/raids, I've just been leveling. I did get to use my sister's computer yesterday, which was much better. Barraccus hit 80 yesterday, I was going to do a post then but got a little distracted... by getting into 2 heroics and a 25-man Naxx run. Heroic Strat had nothing for him, tho he got a gloves upgrade from Chromie's quest there. Second heroic was Trial of the Champion(?), where he got 3 nice shiny purples. <3

After his level 80 training he was short only 40g for his epic flying, and after the instances he had it. His gryphon Berk has gotten some armor. Now he's broke, so I'm gonna be doing some farming on him and Alanon both for awhile.

Shaurria is up to level 32, and Pitch is 61. I haven't done much on Pitch for a while, but he'll probly get a turn soon. I'm still planning on getting Taurros to 80 next, but right now I'm feeling kinda uninspired to play my horde toons. I'm not entirely happy with the server they're on, even tho I love my guild, so it's hard to focus on them for long. The reasons behind me being unhappy are a topic for another post, tho, so I'll leave it at that.

My sister has been playing her pally Arien mostly, she is almost ready for Outland. We're kinda planing a little something between Arien and Alanon RP-wise, but haven't worked any details out yet. I'll probly be doing a story on them sometime soon.

Working on a longish one for Shaur now, since Arvoss' Darrowshire story is kind of stuck. I'll post it as soon as it's done, maybe later tonight. We'll see how it goes.

Can't think of anything else to add, and I'm itching to go play. Til next time Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment