Monday, December 12, 2011

This has never happened before



That is Rheugan's valor points, in case you couldn't guess. Dungeon running is crazy.

He's gotten the ilvl to run the 4.3 instances, although I'm still doing other heroics for gear/points before I risk the dungeon finder for those. He's had stupid luck as far as good groups so far, though a Blackrock Caverns run earlier today almost made up for it. His only problem has been his even stupider loot luck - nothing wants to drop for him. I've seen a lot of plate, mail, and caster gear, but the only drops he could actually use so far were some agility leather gloves from Vortex Pinnacle and leggings from Beauty in BRC (different run than the failgroup), both of which he got today.

I am going to run the new dungeons as much as I can when I can get a group of people I know, so we'll see how that goes. (Edit: got a run in tonight and he was able to upgrade both his trinkets, woot!) And luckily his VP will reset tomorrow, so I can start over again. XD

I have to say, this has been the most un-grindy-feeling grind I've done. Maybe it's just playing a character that I like and enjoy, I dunno. We'll see how long this keeps up. And Pitch still needs work too, if I get bored with Rheugan but still want to play a druid.

Last post I forgot to mention one little bitty thing. A bunch of Feathermoon people decided to try the raid finder, and I took Lark along for the ride. It was... surprisingly quick and easy, which I didn't really expect despite what I've heard others say about it. I wish I could say Lark got some goodies out of it, but despite having 5 hunter tier tokens drop, plus a ring she could have used, she lost the rolls on everything there. Oh well, there's always next time. And the entire raid was pretty interesting, with some fun fights. It'll be nice to see how we do when her regular raid group gets that far in.

I think that was it for now, so til next time Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment