Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Art Catch-Up

Yea, I've been busy the last couple days on this, instead of writing. I'm a baddie.

First, featuring characters besides Pitch, Shaurria or Lark! *gasp*
Have a Barraccus and Quae.


It's not perfect, but I'm still happy with it. The words in the corner are lyrics from this song. I thought it was fitting considering how much they try to protect each other.

Next up is Shaurria and Windstar. Sis gave me pointers on coloring Star, so that's really how she looks. And Shaur is a cutie, as always.


I got bored one day and started wondering what Lath's cat form would look like. This is the result. He's a rather handsome bugger.


So that's it for now. All my current writing projects still have a ways to go, but I may come up with something random to post. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment