Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quick Catchup

First is probably the biggest - I finally stopped putzing around on Pitch. He was at 68% when I logged off last night, so a dungeon run and some hardcore questing today finally saw the end.


... although actually it's probably more like the beginning, since now I get to start gearing him up, and start on all the new faction dailies. Not sure whether to cheer or go ugh right now.

Lark's seen some more questing and she's almost 86 now. I may spend a bit of time on Rheugan before I go back to her, though. I'd like to get him as close to cap as I can, while not neglecting Lark too much. We'll have to see how well I do on that.


Still want to play Taurros too, though with all these druids, I'm hoping I don't burn myself out on the class. I'm kinda glad now that I have all those other toons at 85 waiting their turns, in case I need to play with something non-druidy.


Still want to level Booggah too. WTB more time in the day?

Monks and pet battles haven't changed much since my last post, so nothing to report there. I need to head to bed anyway, but at least I have 2 days off after tomorrow. Whoo!

Til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment