Sunday, June 10, 2012

A "Little Bit of Everything" Post

I don't even know what I'm doing with this, but figured it was time for a new blog post, so...

I'm finally ready to admit the #1 reason why I'm playing Tera so much... It's the eye candy. Sorry.




I had to throw my popori mystic in there. He's just too cute. >.>

It's not just the characters that are pretty, either.







I've rediscovered my fondness for Allods as well, and been tinkering with that too. Had to make a new account and characters, but it's been so long since I last played that it's probably better I'm starting from scratch. I've so far managed to keep it to just one character (gasp!), a druid.

She got a temporary horse from a quest and I love it. Way to go tempting me to throw money at a game I don't play much, Allods.

WoW has become... not boring, but I've found that all I do lately is log onto Feathermoon for Lark's raid (which will probably soon be no more, until Mists comes out and we start it all over again) and for RP. The rest of my WoW time has been playing and leveling alts on other servers, which hasn't been too bad. I guess count me in for the pre-expansion lull.

I've been a bad beta-tester and mostly neglected the beta, although Lark is almost 86, finally. Questing is still fun, but playing with new pets is even more fun. I'll have to decide if I want to stick with her brown porcupine or get a blue one, when the time comes. Also, basilisks are fun.

.... bah, you can't even see him. Oh well. That, for anyone wondering, is what the skill Petrifying Gaze looks like. You should go tame one and try it, it's fun.

I really, really wish they'd fix cranes, though. I couldn't figure out why Lark's crane was always dying, until I noticed this.

Yep, her crane has 10k hp. Sis says the level 86 ones are better, but still squishy as heck. Argh.

That and work pretty much accounts for my time spent lately. Figure without much to post about, new blog posts are going to be fewer and farther between for a bit... which seems to be the new norm lately. I will have to try kicking my brain back into writing-mode to fill in the blank stretches, or something.

So anyway! Til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment