Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Delays...

I meant to have the next chapter in my story posted yesterday, but it's not finished yet. Reason: honestly, the last couple days I've been too tired to think straight. Daylight Savings Time has been pwning me big time, my brain keeps telling me that when I get up at 6am it's really 5. :P I've also been incapable of going to bed before 12:30/1:00am for the past week straight, which is not helping. I'm working on it though, should be done real soon.

Had a great raid tonight, Boogga got some new gear, including his t7 shoulders. That makes 3 pieces now, just one more for the 4-piece set bonus! He also got the Wraith Spear, which made him lose a ton of hit rating. After gems and enchants, he's almost back up to cap. I'll have to see if I can tweak something, or maybe respec and put a point into Focused Aim.

I've been leveling Barraccus the last few days. He's gone from level 63 to 66 in just 3 days, if I'm remembering correctly. He should be in Northrend by this weekend, and his story will be close to the end (sort of ;)).

Can't think of anything else right now, and I need to get to bed so I can have more than 5 hours of sleep. :P Til next time Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment