Sunday, March 22, 2009

Barraccus: A Letter to Alanon

Alanon,

I promised to keep in touch, and realized that it's been awhile since I last wrote or spoke to any of you. So I thought I would let you know how I am doing now.

I am healthy and well-rested despite the demand for help everywhere out here. I have had some troubling dreams, but I 'd rather tell you about them face-to-face. Hopefully that will be soon.

I have taken your advice, and gotten myself a riding saber. He's a handsome fellow, and I'm calling him Oscor. He seems to like it. I had the strangest thing happen right after I bought him, though. I was riding him out of the city, and I had a strong sense of deja vu. I felt like I had ridden along the Darnassus streets on a regular basis, for a long time. Alanon, I believe I may have been a Sentinel before. This is making me hope that perhaps my memories are returning, and I will know more soon.

I have moved from Honor Hold to Cenarion Hold in Zangarmarsh. The druids here treat me very well, mostly because they know you and Jahira and hold you in the highest regard. That was quite a surprise for me. They keep me busy killing naga for now, the fish-people are making themselves a nuisance here.

Kelesaria helped me with my mission into the fel orcs' Hellfire Citadel, which I imagine she told you about. It was quite an experience. If you could, would you pass on my thanks for her help? It would mean alot to me.

One last thing, which you might not agree with. I think that Rhokk should know about me soon, even if we don't actually meet. I have taken the initiative, and sent him a letter, along with a small gift. I hope you won't be angry with me, but I really think this is for the best.

I can't think of anything else to add. I hope I will see you soon. I am actually thinking of returning to Ashenvale for a short break. I'll decide if and when I will go in the next couple days.

Your newest "brother",
Barraccus


No comments:

Post a Comment