Sunday, August 7, 2011

Art Catchup!

Been doodling a lot and got some sketches done, then I finally inked and colored a few of them. First up is my new worgen death knight on Silver Hand- this is how I picture him if he was a real wolf (yes, complete with worgen fangs and DK glowy eyes :P).



Pitch and Lark have a house of their own now, and one of their favorite things to do is sit on their "porch" and people-watch. So, naturally, I did a picture of them.



The backgrounds for both of those are in-game screenshots I took, cause I hate doing backgrounds. I think they turned out pretty darn good.


This next one has a very short fic to go along with it- and both picture and fic are a bit more... adult? than I really wanted to post here. So, you can see them over on my other blog here.

Did a couple more horses too. These are new characters- meet Eadamus...


His right eye is clouded over because he's blind on that side, in case you're wondering.


And Daethrys...



Daethrys is as hot-blooded as the thoroughbred he's based on. Eadamus (pronounce it "Ay-dahm-us") is much calmer, but he's also a bit touched in the head. Comes with being a seer, I think. >.>

I still have a couple sketches I will be finishing, just not sure when yet.

Still tinkering around in WoW and stuff. Leveled a couple of my Rift toons as well, though I'm not sure anymore what I'm doing with them. I've leveled Quae and Alanon to 81, might go ahead and finish up with one of them, since Turron is having issues right now. I have a story idea for Rheugan, but haven't been able to make myself sit and write it out yet. Hopefully that'll get done soonish, before I forget it all.

And that's about all I can think of. Til next time, Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment